Non Resident Alien Services
University of Nevada, Las Vegas

NRA Home

Relevant web sites

Frequently Asked Questions

Training & Presentations

Our Location
Contact Us

Related Topics




If you are a new international student to UNLV receiving a scholarship or an employee working on campus at UNLV, please email with a requested appointment time.

If you are a new employee to UNLV, you will need to have received your Social Security Number from the Social Security Administration before meeting with Debbie.

If you are a department on campus and you have invited a guest or independent contractor who will provide services to UNLV (who is not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien), please contact our office for instructions in advance of their arrival. When your guest arrives on campus, they will need an appointment at our office to complete the necessary paperwork before they leave UNLV.

You should bring your passport, visa, I-20 or DS-2019, and a record of all previous visits to the U.S. including visa types and entry and departure dates to and from the U.S. when you meet with Debbie. We will discuss your taxing responsibilities in the U.S. and complete the necessary tax forms.

Our Missionis to provide responsive, high quality Tax services to the non-resident alien students, employees, organizations and vendors of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

We provide services for the following:

  • Students
  • Employees
  • Independent contractor
  • Guest Speakers
  • Foreign companies


Welcome to NRA Services

To file your 2011 U.S. Nonresident Tax Return

Friday, February 24, 2012
Friday, March 2, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012

Location: CBC-C129
Time - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

To attend a workshop session, email and request a date and time (scheduled on the hour). Plan to spend at least one hour. You will receive an email confirmation of your apppointment to attend.

What to bring to the workshop:

  • Valid identification
  • Social Security (SSN) card or ITIN
  • All 2011 W-2, 1042-S and 1099 forms you received
  • Passport(s) including all in/out dates to the U.S.
  • I-20 or DS-2019
  • If you want your refund faster, bring your bank information (routing number and account number) for direct deposit
  • You need a computer lab account at UNLV in order to print your tax return at the workshop. All print jobs are charged to your Rebelcash account on your Rebelcard. If you do not have a computer lab account or Rebelcash, you can print your tax return later to mail.







© 2006 University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Last updated on February 10, 2012